Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Introducing Our Style

I'd like to think that we have (compared to previous Block contestants) a little bit of every ones fantastic style.. A little bit quirky but refined, simple and practical.

Something that I loved in 2011's The Block was Josh & Jenna's pallot bed (see more of their stuff here). I grew up making pallots and apple bins for my dads business, so it was great to see them used in a different way!!  I've compiled a little collection of excellent ideas for pallots and would love to utilise the myself.  Using an item for something that it wasn't originally designed for is so creative and I really enjoy scouring Pinterest for inspiration. 


All of these ideas have come off pinterest, let me know what you think, or if you have an even better idea!!



No comments:

Post a Comment